Its a really windy day today! I wonder if you could make something to play with in the wind?
Heres some ideas!
1. Make a kite and watch it fly.
Use the template and add some string. Don’t forget to make it colorful.
2. Make a pinwheels and try them out.
3. Make some leaf art – collect fallen leaves – thread them, print with them, make natural collages or simply draw/paint on them.
4. Create a wind chime and listen to the sounds it makes.
You can use things that you might find around your house like these children have.
5. Make a wind sock and watch the wind catch the strings.
You can use paper or toilet rolls and wool or strips of coloured paper